Our popular summer program offers something for everyone's schedule and budget. Your child can participate in our tennis only, half day tennis/activities, or full day tennis/swim/activities programs.
Early drop off and late pick up is available.
New Schedule and COVID-19 Update!
2020 Summer Program Updates and FAQs
We have been getting a lot of emails and calls with questions about our upcoming summer program with the current situation and we wanted to answer your questions and give you all the latest updates!
As of today Wednesday May 27th, we are not allowed to host any Half Day or Full Day Summer Camps. However, we are in contact with
Dallas Parks & Rec and Dallas Aquatics and as soon as things change and we have more information about the reopening of
the aquatic center and the possibility of having Full Day and Half Day camps this summer, we will let you all know.
With that being said, we are still offering:
Tennis Only Program (9am-11am)
What will be different this year?
As always the health and safety of your kids and our staff are our priority and we strongly believe we can provide fun outdoor activities in a safe environment
for your kids.
1. If your child is experiencing any mild or sever symptoms of COVID-19, we ask you to please keep your child at home and notify the Tennis Center.
You will have plenty of make-up opportunities.
2. We have limited the number of kids on each court and we will be dividing kids in different groups based on age and skill level.
3. We will have assigned seating throughout the facility which will follow all distancing guidelines.
4. This year, Curbside drop-off and pick-up will be mandatory and we will not allow parents or guardians to enter the facility. You will simply call the front desk at
(214) 670-6622 and we will bring your kids to your car.
5. This year, we will not be providing Lunch or Drinks and all students are
required to bring their own.
Please note that our water fountains and ice machine will be out of order and we will not be selling snacks inside the pro-shop
6. All students are required to bring their own equipment to class this year.
Tennis Bags or Backpacks
hats or visor
7. We will be taking temperatures and monitoring our staff and counselors for any COVID-19 symptoms everyday.
8. We will have sanitizing stations around the facility and our staff and coaches will be regularly disinfecting equipment, seating areas, and commonly touched surfaces.
As always if you have any questions feel free
to call the front desk at (214) 670-6622.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!